Sunday, December 31, 2006

Things You Might Not Know About Me

1. I love lists.
2. I still have 1 baby tooth.
3. I'm scared of the dark.
4. I hate cutting my toenails (but I do cut them).
5. I enjoy doing laundry.
6. As I get older, I get more squeamish.
7. I still don't understand half the stuff Prince sang about in "Darling Nikki." Or "Little Red Corvette."
8. I wish I was as clever as my older brother or as silly as my sister.
9. I have never lived in the same state as my youngest sibling.
10. Sometimes I miss smoking cigarettes.
11. I met my husband when I was 13.
12. I have extra bones in my mouth. They are hereditary and my most Italian feature.
13. The only time I watched "Apocalypse Now" I fell asleep during the last half hour, so I have no idea what took place between Martin Sheen and Marlon Brando.
14. I've recently admitted to myself that I do not enjoy watching bands perform.
15. Unless it's a marching band.
16. I am passionate about good grammar.
17. I worked as a hostess at Shoney's for one day.
18. I believe that God created evolution.
19. Put any perfume on me and it smells like bug spray.
20. I have had 15 jobs since I was 15.
21. Over 8 years I went to 2 colleges, took a year off, went full time and part time, changed my major 3 times, and graduated having learned an actual skill (how to paint).
22. I used to babysit Courtney Cox's nieces.
23. My first car was a Mercury LN7.
24. My first stitches were at the age of 32, and my first broken bone was at the age of 33.
25. There are 25 more things on this list too personal to share.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Five reasons why I like this new blog:

1. My sister made it.
2. It's online.
3. It's very organized.
4. It's near-perfect blend of numbers and letters.
5. It mentions me.

Stacey Greenberg said...

i LOVE this! will add to my blogroll asap.

i love that it is already very posty.

i am shocked by #10!

i want to borrow the joan didion.

Heather said...

yeah #10. it never goes away. it doesn't matter how long it's been since you've quit.

Memphis Urban Sketchers said...

but it's never again as good as it was.