- All of the artists had mad inspiration.
- They were all painting in the dark.
- They were angrily throwing things in frustration, or grinning triumphantly.
- Women were either watching them adoringly or posing for them.
- Messy, messy, messy.
- All working on that one inspired work for the competition, like they would only paint when they had something to paint for.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Silly Artist Stereotypes in Modigliani, the Movie
There is a scene in this silly, silly movie in which artists Modigliani, Picasso, Soutine, Utrillo & Rivera are all making paintings for a competition.