I went to Philadelphia in June for a conference. Here is what I did and saw...
1. At the airport I learned that creams and pastes are also considered liquid.
2. View from the giant balcony of my giant hotel room
3. Went to the Reading Terminal Market
4. Ate a FANTASTIC roast pork sandwich
5. Funny sculpture
6. Cool projection screen
7. Experienced a hotel fire alarm for the first time.
8. Ate at Honey's Sit'N Eat, which was really good.
9. Orange door
10. Sign sign
11. Went to a Phillies game by myself
12. Rode in a cab by myself
13. Read "The Artist's Guide to Public Art" by Lynn Basa...good book!
14. Tall buildings