Friday, January 29, 2010

Notes on Project Runway

1. Anthony needs to step up and design something good if he is going to stay on the show and keep me entertained. If you think I'm biased towards him because he is Southern, you are correct.
2. I just noticed that I regularly fast-forward through most of the parts during which Heidi is talking.
3. I actually felt bad for both Ping and Jesse in their awful pairing.
4. Am I the only one who thinks Jesse *kind of* looks like a serial killer?


5. Needs more Tim Gunn.

3 comments:

Stacey Greenberg said...

I thought it was hilarious when we discovered that Ping's penchant for draping was a result of the fact that she can't sew.

hamlett said...

ping hadda go, i've already go this year's winner picked. no question. all things could be better with more tim gunn. you're right on the money there.

Sassy Molassy said...

I was mad they didn't get rid of Ping after the whole ass-showing incident.
Andria makes me watch it!