Saturday, July 9, 2011

Three Ladies Who Inspired My Tiny Outfit Paintings

These are... outfit blogs? I don't know what else to call them, but I LOVE them. I don't know these ladies, but they inspired me to get over my winter-clothes boredom by paying more attention to the whole outfit, which led me to take pictures of my outfits, which led to me painting my outfits, only tiny.
  1. Kendi Everyday - she is funny, reminds me of my sister, and makes bold color choices
  2. Unusual Form - she is an architect (yay, design profession!) and lives in Arkansas, so she's practically a neighbor!
  3. The Other Emily - I'm not sure who the other other Emily is, but she's probably not having as much fun as this girl, who is traveling the world and having adventures one outfit at a time






















Tiny Outfits by Elizabeth Alley, oil on paper, 3" x 5"

No comments: