Friday, January 18, 2008

Guestlist: Toby's Response to Katherine's 100 Things

2. 30 years from now they will still be funny.
9. RJA told me that story was true.
18. Have you ever been on a date that did not include Mexican food?
22. I am the smartest person you know.
23. E and I would move just to be closer to you (but not to Florida).
37. That's nonsense.
42. I have never lived alone. I don't think I'd like it.
47. That is a very good point.
48. Amen.
50. You are and will always be 9 to me.
51. That one is true.
58. I chose not to.
60. Me too!
66. Yes. It's genetic. Very genetic.
72. I never thought about it, but you are right not to like it.
85. That period has ended?
86. Sissy.
91. See #50.
93. Did you choose 93 for that on purpose?
100. I have to go. I think the stove is on.

2 comments:

Mrs. Katherine said...

Ha! The truth about #85 is that the CW and TBS ended it for me when they stopped showing it at 6 and 11. And although I said it here on the interweb and it may be true, I take offense to your agreeing with my #51.

Shannon said...

23. Please come to Memphis. She said, 'No, why don't you come on home to me.'