1. Delicious shrimp po-boy at Shuck-n-Dive - not the best shrimp po-boy I've ever had, which was at the Shuck-n-Dive but earlier this year.
2. Cuban food! Hallelujah! We have been sorely missing Cuban food since the ONE Cuban place in Memphis closed. Cuban sandwiches and one of my favorite foods in the whole wide world, mariquitas.
3. Birthday cake! Made by my sister...yellow cake with chocolate icing...also one of my favorite foods in the whole world. This was consumed repeatedly throughout the weekend.
4. Weird eggs at the Hampton Inn breakfast bar. I wish I'd thought to take pictures of them.
5. Organic pizza from Pizza Fusion. Delivered in a hybrid vehicle...just doing our part.
6. Fish tacos from The Whole Enchilada, a.k.a. The Whole Fresh Enchilada. Either way it's tasty.
7. A wonderful Italian meal with half of the family (even at half there are 8 of us) at Franco & Vinnies, complete with a carafe of Chianti, antipasto platter, lots of pasta, and a cappuccino. Molto bene. (Recommended by the lovely Terron.)
8. A pretty good snapper sandwich at Tarpon Bend on the riverfront. Would have been a better experience if the hostess had not sat us, including my sister holding the 2-month-old, in front of the speakers for the band that was about to play.
9. More organic pizza.
10. Another shrimp po-boy from Shuck-n-Dive! This time with tater tots!