Wednesday, October 10, 2007

16 Things about T for 16 Years Together

  1. when first dating did nice things for me, like buy dinner for me
  2. gave me an easel
  3. helped me get rid of a crazy roommate
  4. is a good cook
  5. surprised me with a new car to replace the 1972 Superbeetle
  6. likes my family
  7. makes me laugh
  8. took me to New York, Italy & Paris
  9. takes care of me when I'm sick
  10. is proud of me
  11. wrote a song for me
  12. built most of the frame for the six paintings that I did for the Memphis in May poster
  13. lets me drive most of the time
  14. knows how to fix things
  15. buys awesome shoes for me
  16. thinks I'm funny

5 comments:

Mrs. Katherine said...

Happy Anniversary!

Stacey Greenberg said...

happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy anniversary!

Heather said...

You made me get all teary!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Unknown said...

That is the last time I let a high school friend date one of my sisters.