I promised Facebook that I'd make a list about my day on November 4, so here's what I did:
1. Voted - it took 40 minutes and I talked to Gates of Memphis the whole time.
2. Packed my car for Jackson.
3. Had a lovely drive to Jackson, because the leaves picked today to change colors.
4. Installed my show at The Ned.
5. Took pictures of this awesome Greyhound Station across the street.
6. On my way back home I saw the aftermath of what looked like a one-car wreck. It was actually a car vs. a giant deer.
7. Came home very exhausted, but managed to watch a historical moment on TV.