1. Blister on the underside of my right big toe due primarily to the "Pyramid of Pain": 3 laps, 6 laps, 9 laps, 12 laps, 9 laps, 6 laps, 3 laps. That is a lot of pushing off with my right big toe.
2. Slight stiffness in my right knee due to odd, unexpected fall (all the other ones were normal and expected - seriously), complicated by the fact that I irritated the back of same knee at Sunday morning practice.
3. Sore shoulders. Why? I don't know - they are always sore after practice.
4. Bruised hand. My wristguards give me bruises. (Mom, if you are reading this, I want you to know that I wear 2 wristguards on each hand for extra safety!)
5. Red, itchy eyes. I guess I will attribute that to wearing contacts, though I don't think the red itchiness should have lasted this long. Maybe one of those little rollerderby kids gave me pinkeye. If I find out who did it I'm totally kicking his mom's ass!