We are still only on day one of our trip! Sorry for the delay - I was in Philadelphia writing more lists.
1. Thought about Barbara Kingsolver - I think the book The Bean Trees - while driving through Oklahoma, which is green and hilly, with long views.
2. Got to Oklahoma City and saw the Oklahoma City National Memorial
3. Saw this beautiful house
4. Ate at a restaurant, in Oklahoma City, called the Santa Fe Steakhouse, which served Texas specialties.
5. Went to the awesome National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum - one of my favorite parts of the trip! (Thanks, Eric!)
6. Saw a crazy cactus-like plant
7. Went to the Cherokee Trading Post and Restaurant for cowboy hats and Indian tacos!