- There is a constant din of dogs barking.
- The last time I was there a rooster was crowing and it quieted down all the dogs.
- There's a lot of discussion of pigs, though they don't get them very often.
- A little dog named Mojo has attended two of my meetings.
- The meetings really jack up my allergies.
- If you don't have allergies and you do like cats and/or dogs, you should go adopt one from there right now.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Meetings at the Animal Shelter
I have to have meetings at the animal shelter as part of my job. Here are a few things I've noticed: