I know the year isn't up, and I'm certain to become obsessed with something new within the next 3 1/2 weeks, but maybe my current obsession is making a list of the things I've been obsessed with in 2008?
1. Flight of the Conchords
2. Amelie - movie and soundtrack
4. Lines & Shapes
5. Swedish blogs: a) Camille Engman, b) Smosch, c) Fine Little Day, d) Studio Violet - the ultimate - it's about the studio that a) and c) share!
6. John from Cincinnati - short, confusing HBO series
7. reading (even more than usual)
8. Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything
9. finding books by Elizabeth Taylor (the writer not the actress) in used book stores
11. finding the right slippers (still haven't found them)
12. Mansfield Park
13. the Juno soundtrack
16. organizing my studio
17. bento boxes
18. mechanical pencils
19. Myers-Briggs personality types (ISTJ)
20. Memphis Farmers Market
And for the next few days I'll be obsessing over what I may have left off of this list.