1. One of the best movies ever.
2. What is more fun than watching Pretty in Pink and saying every line along with them?
3. Andrew McCarthy = Hot.
4. James Spader = Best Villian Ever.
5. When I watched the movie as a teenager, it always pissed me off that she had a car.
6. The high school kids all look like they are 35 and I don't really care.
7. The "richies" were some sort of super-special evil - no ambiguity there.
8. I love that there was a whole big scene of her designing and actually making her dress - that there was that much time devoted to a creative endeavor. Same as in "Some Kind of Wonderful" in which the almost-as-cute-as-Andrew-McCarthy Eric Stoltz makes a painting and uses it to woo the popular girl.
9. I always hoped that after that kiss at the end they went back into the prom and told everybody to suck it.
10. Andrew McCarthy = Hot.