My sister is pregnant and has about 7 weeks to go. The following is a list of actual things that actual people have said to her. If I could, I would personally track down these people and punch them in the stomach on her behalf. Instead, I will just list them here and ask you to please never say stuff like this to a pregnant woman:
1. Wednesday, March 21: The lady at the dry cleaner's asks, "Any day now?"
2. Wednesday, March 21: The lady in the mall food court asks, "You're just about ready, huh?"
3. Saturday, March 24: A waiter at a wedding asks if she has about 2 weeks left.
4. Monday, March 26: Random man walking through the hospital parking lot says, "Looks like it's going to be any day now!"
5. Thursday, March 29: As she was getting out of her car, a random man said, "Wow! You look like you should be going to the hospital instead of work."