Friday, March 2, 2007

Cool Things That Happened This Week

1. BBQ tasting at the home of Click (Daily).

2. Started reading "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer.

3. Gave a presentation to the professional art practices class at University of Memphis.

4. Got a haircut.



5. Got flowers from my sister.



6. The Memphis in May poster was unveiled at a great party. Lots of my friends and family showed up to support me and I even gave a speech!



Auxiliary List:
Cool Things That Will Happen This Week

1. Hopefully I will finish "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer, since bookclub is on Monday.

2. Lunch at the Calvary Waffle Shop with the girls.

3. First Memphis Roller Derby bout of the season! Angels of Death vs. PrissKilla Prezleys - Saturday, March 3 - see details here.

2 comments:

Mrs. Katherine said...

I didn't know you gave a speech too! You are so cool. Is that picture when you were giving the speech? Or is that when you sang to all of the guests?

Stacey Greenberg said...

i'm so bummed i missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! transcript please...or re-enactment during our next carpool...