1. Los Compadres was once a Cuban restaurant. I don't know the name of it because it was the only Cuban restaurant and therefore we just called it "The Cuban Restaurant." I miss it more than I can convey.
2. Peking Chinese Restaurant that was once in the back of Poplar Plaza.
3. Lam Hung on Madison - it is probably still a Chinese/Vietnamese place, but it's not the same.
4. Grisanti's on Airways - I think it was the original one.
5. Mojo's on Highland - had THE BEST baba ganoush.
6. Audubon Cafe on Park
7. Buntyn when it was on Southern
9. Cafe Francisco
10. The Hungry Fisherman