1. Continue to silently mourn Kurt Vonnegut.
2. 5-7pm see the Cynthia Knapp/Ray Kleinlein show at Perry Nicole Fine Art.
3. 5-7:30 see the MFA Thesis exhibit by Nancy Cheairs, Jada Thompson & Gena M. Serey at the Art Museum at the University of Memphis.
4. 5-8pm see Jeni Stallings at L Ross Gallery.
5. 5-8pm see the juried student show at Clough-Hanson Gallery at Rhodes College, including work by the fabulous Rachel Thompson.
6. 5:30-8:30 see work by my buddy David Hinske at Askew Nixon Ferguson Architects.
7. 6-8pm go to the Powerhouse for a show by Matt Ducklo.
8. 6-9pm see Stephanie Sobierski & Tommy Foster at Monty Shane Gallery - especially because Tommy said that since it's Friday the 13th it will be bad luck not to go.
9. 6-9pm visit the pottery sale at Seize the Clay, featuring work by Bryan Blankenship (this will be smarter to do in conjunction with the Perry Nicole show, as it is right next door).
10. 8-10pm end up at the P&H Cafe for a show by Jason W. Cole. Y'all know I'm not doing this one, right?
11. End up at home wearing my fat pants, eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and watching 'Best Week Ever' with T.