Accepting the challenge from SAM, here are 10 things that make me happy right now:
1. Starting a new job tomorrow!
2. My new nephew being born on Thursday!
3. New clothes I bought yesterday - I love new clothes.
4. Bookclub this week! Bookclub always makes me happy.
5. Working on an afghan, and getting to the point at which it actually looks like an afghan.
6. My sweet sweet husband.
7. Planning a trip to Spain, and packing for it in my head.
8. Getting into the studio with a head less full of information.
9. Watching Lost with friends.
10. A king-size bed.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
- Just a short-sleeved golf shirt.
- Fleece jacket. There were probably a lot of people just wearing fleece, but I noticed this one because it was cut like a jacket. So at least she looked cute while freezing her butt off.
- Shower shoes with socks, which would be dumb regardless of the temperature.