- This is the first time I've ever actually wanted to listen to O Come, O Come, Emmanuel.
- Not even Belle & Sebastian could make it into something I enjoy listening to.
- Until the female singer started - who knew this song could be so creepy!
- I'm a sucker for a melodica.
Friday, December 28, 2012
Thoughts on Belle & Sebastian: O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
Belle & Sebastian's version of O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
Organized by Memphis Urban Sketchers at 10:42 AM No comments:
Thursday, December 6, 2012
The Only 3 Appropriate Subjects for a Painting, per Jack Donaghy
1. The horse
2. Ships with sails
3. Men holding up swords while staring off into the distance
Organized by Memphis Urban Sketchers at 11:00 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)