1. Plastic cup half full of water
2. Tiny sewing scissors
3. Big bowl previously full of popcorn
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- Option 1: Really awesome purses that cost anywhere from $200 to $600 and up. Way way up. Even if you can do that, do you want to do that?
- Option 2: Cheap purses. These are, well, cheap.
- Option 3: Affordable handmade purses. Etsy is lousy with these. Sometimes they are great, but they run the risk of looking handmade.
- Option 4: Vintage. Vintage can be affordable! It can also smell like a used purse. Vintage isn't always practical for the everyday purse, as ladies of the past did not have key fobs, cell phones, etc.
What's a girl to do? Will I ever remain happy with a purse purchase? Will Green Bay not get into the playoffs because of the replacement refs?
(Purse crisis consultation provided by Memphisotan)
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
- went to Publix
- cooked with Mom
- watched the wildlife in the backyard (deer, hummingbirds, butterflies)
- talked to, ate with, watched TV with, and played games with family
- ate chocolate cake
- used the Rotato