Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Guestlist of Lists

 
Before going on a long car ride, I combine a bunch of iTunes Genius playlists into one and then sort them alphabetically to mix them up. This results in stretches of thematic songs, as follows. 
 
Suggestions Made By My iPod Playlist, in order:
1. Let's Get Married
2. Let's Go Crazy
3. Let's Stay Together
 
Admonitions Made By My iPod Playlist, in order:
1. Don't Ask Me Why
2. Don't Go Back To Rockville
3. Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight
4. Don't Let The Green Grass Fool You
5. Don't Make Me A Target
6. Don't You Evah
 
Personal Statements Made By My iPod Playlist, in order:
1. I'd Like To
2. I'll Be That Girl
3. I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
4. I'm Still In Love With You
5. I'm The Man Who Loves You
6. I've Committed Murder
7. I've Got Dreams To Remember
8. I Can't Get Next To You
9. I Can't Stand Myself
10. I Can't Stand The Rain
11. I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down
12. I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
13. I Don't Know Why
14. I Don't Like Mondays
15. I Got The Feelin'
16. I Hope The I Don't Fall In Love With You
17. I Should Have Known Better
18. I Thought I Saw Your Face Today
19. I Try
20. I Will Dare
21. I Would Die 4 U

No comments: