Monday, December 31, 2007

The Beach by the Numbers

  • Adults: 7
  • Kids: 6
  • Times I actually went to the beach: 3
  • Times it rained: around 47
  • Shells collected by S: 20
  • M&M's we ate: about 1200
  • Pizzas: 7.25
  • Ravioli: 6 dozen
  • Bottles of wine consumed by 5 adults: 10
  • Kids' stick-on mustaches scattered on the floor looking like fuzzy turds: 6
  • Times Katherine sang to Harper about what she was doing: 100
  • People who sang along to The Sound of Music: 4
  • Crossword puzzles Mom & I finished together: 2
  • People simultaneously reading Slam by Nick Horby: 2
  • Games played: 6 (see below)
  • Times I won Pretty Pretty Princess: 3
  • Walks taken: around 10
  • Trips to the store: 4
  • Naps I took over 3 days: 5


Auxiliary List: Games Played
  1. Scrabble
  2. Scattergories
  3. Pretty Pretty Princess
  4. Simpsons Sorry
  5. Simpsons Clue
  6. On-line Poker

1 comment:

Mrs. Katherine said...

I miss you all so much! (I was just singing to Harper about it.)