Monday, December 17, 2007

Tivo + Old Movies = Holiday Fun

Just a few movies set to record in case I have time to watch them over the next couple of weeks...
  1. The Shop Around the Corner
  2. The Bishop's Wife
  3. Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  4. Meet Me in St. Louis
  5. Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House
  6. Every Girl Should Be Married
  7. Elopement
  8. An Affair to Remember
  9. Yours, Mine and Ours
  10. Christmas in Connecticut
  11. Holiday Affair
  12. The Bells of St. Mary's

2 comments:

Mrs. Katherine said...

I can't believe you have "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dreamhouse"! I was just thinking about that movie the other day. ...one sister many miles away thinks about a movie, while the other sister actually tivo's that very same movie... We are such a phenomenon! Oh, and I watched some of "Meet Me in St. Louis" too, but that's not as shocking because it's a holiday thing.

Paul Behnke said...

I just watched Mr. Blandings ...the other day right after The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer.

you listed three of my favorites...Christmas in Conn., The bells of St. Marys and the Bishop's Wife.
Robin and I watch the latter two every year.

Happy Holidays,
Paul