Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Guestlist: This Click (Daily) Believes

In the spirit of NPR's This I Believe (and all these freakin' lists) by Click (Daily):

1. I believe good food makes you feel good.
2. I believe in love over God.
3. I believe in exercise.
4. I believe my family will always be together.
5. I believe there is plenty of true evil in this world.
6. I believe my friends are the finest people there are.
7. I believe in taking care of beings that can't take care of themselves.
8. I believe that #7 can be done in a harmful way or in an empowering way.
9. I believe we have a responsibility to the universe to do it as the latter.
10. I believe reading makes us better people.
11. I believe people are born as their core person.
12. I believe we can teach others.
13. I believe popular movies are art.
14. I believe in documenting the everyday.
15. I believe in adventure.
16. I believe in my son.
17. I believe in my husband.
18. I believe my house is one of the finest around.
19. I believe in travel.
20. I believe in discomfort.
21. I believe in heartbreak.
22. I believe in conversation.
23. I believe in setting one's self apart.
24. I believe in joining up for a cause.
25. I believe in the power to create community.

2 comments:

The Saucier said...

1. I believe junk food makes you feel better.
3. I believe exercise will kill you.
5. I believe there is there is even more than you think.
6. I believe your friends are quite fine.
9. I believe it's funny that you personify the universe without calling it God.
10. I believe it depends on what you read.
11. I believe you are correct.
12. I believe few will choose to learn.
13. I believe zombie movies are art.
15. I believe in choose-your-own-adventure books.
18. I believe your house is quite fine.
20. I believe discomfort is the root of all progress.
21. I believe heartbreak is inevitable.
22. I believe in drunken conversation.
24. I believe you should be careful about that.
25. I believe in the power to create cheese toast.

Shannon said...

5. I believe you are right.
22. I believe in "bringin' that on!"
24. I believe you are too careful.
25. I believe I am hungry now.